Shows hours of life remaining without removing the battery
Check hard-to-reach batteries via the 1/4" input on most instruments and effects pedals.
"I have to have a full capacity battery in my electric violins. Batt-O-Meter keeps me relaxed and able to do my job; which is to play jazz violin, not worry about my batteries"- Noel Webb, Electric Violinist and Owner of Spider Cues Music Library
Fast, accurate, and easy to use, the Batt-O-Meter:
- saves you from risk and stress before a performance
- saves you money by extending the life of each battery
- saves you time by checking battery life BEFORE you take things apart
- save the environment by reducing the number of discarded batteries
The Batt-O-Meter looks inside your instruments and 9 volt devices to measure voltage and remaining hours of use.
Quickly and accurate measure:
- how many volts a battery is delivering
- hours left before the device runs out of power
- the remaining life in any 1.5-volt or 9-volt battery
Plug the gold-plated Power Probe into the 1/4" input on most instruments and effects pedals to test the life remaining in a hard-to-reach battery.
There's more! Test more battery types with increased precision: convenient slide switch differentiates between Alkaline, Rechargeable, and Carbon Zinc batteries.
The convenient right angle 1/4" jack enables you to check a hard-to-reach battery still inside of equipment. Just plug the Batt-O-Meter battery tester into virtually any battery-operated device with a 1/4" jack input and find out IF and WHEN to change its battery.
Stop wasting time and money - don't guess when to change batteries - KNOW with the Batt-O-Meter, the world's first battery tester for musicians.
(Requires 9 volt battery, not included)